Products name: Fluid Cleanliness Equipment
With standard and repeatable cleanliness validation, Manufacturers and Suppliers can meet mutual industrial standards(ISO or Custom Made).
The Gkem Cleanliness Extraction Equipment is extracting particulate contamination from a components(or fluids) and retaining it on a membrane for analysis.
The Cleanliness Extraction Equipment from GKem is available in standard lab friendly or larger shopfloor sized units to assess small to oversized components(or fluids) in accordance to ISO16232, ISO18413, ISO4406, ISO 11218, ISO 3722, ISO TS 16949, ISO 12345 and VDA 19, and etc.
The Gkem Cleanliness Extraction Equipment is a module system designed to analyze the technical cleanliness of components and fluids.
The Gkem Cleanliness Extraction Equipment enables operators to assess the cleanliness levels of components and fluids with fewest human errors, and in accordance to ISO16232, ISO18413, IS04406, ISO 11218, ISO 3722, ISO TS 16949, ISO 12345 and VDA 19 procedures.
Particle samples is removed from the surface of the component(or fluid)and are subsequently analyzed using membranes in conjunction with the Gkem Cleanliness Extraction Equipment.
It is a more automated equipment for checking cleanliness. Able to perform system simulations, and solvent recycling circuits with 0.2um filtration(Max.).
The equipment automatically use the pressure spray method ,or ultrasonic method , or functional bench flushing method, or agitation method, with the aid of a solvent.
The contamination particle samples is collected on the membranes allowing you to count the particles by microscopic analysis, and determine the gravimetric value by precision balance, and evaluate the nature of the contamination by microscopic(SEM EDX), Particle sizing and counting in liquid by automatic light extinction particle counter.
The Cleanliness Equipment from GKem enables quality standards to be verified and documented and the requisite optimization measures to be properly implemented.
Design for special demand, For customized solutions.
Applications: Automotive and supplier industry, Gearbox and engine builders, Mobile hydraulics, Manufacture of hydraulic and lubrication system components, Aircraft industry, and etc.
* compatible with water and solvent based washing agents, or gas washing agents.
* cleanliness class controlled from working area class 100 in accordance with US standard 209E
* Rapid to blank value to start sampling in much less time
* User friendly, color touch screen human-machine interface
* Solvent vapor extracted by exhaust fan
* Provides a more automated, repeatable cleanliness washing and extracting process for all size components and fluids. Large size components, Medium size components, Small size components, process fluids,etc.
* Continuous monitoring of operating parameters: flow, pressure, level and temperature of fluid, Real-time automatic adjustment of flow, Automatic fluid filling sequence
* 1~4 (or N, options) stages cascade membrane holder with quick release unit.
Membrane holder dia.47 mm filter membranes dia. 50 mm (options) @
* 0.2 um (abs.) filter rating for recycling circuits.
* Design for special demand, For customized solutions.
Extraction enclosure (clean box) Material of extraction enclosure Super mirror finish stainless steel 1.4301 (Ra = 0.02 μm max)
Opening of window Integrated Safety sliding window with gloves
Ultrasonic Transduce 50~800W(options)
Ultrasonic agitation power 20~100KHz (options)
Ultrasonic Sieve for small parts
Special bowl covered
Stainless steel bars with grid
Stainless bars, polished bowl
with membrane holder integrated
Stainless steel pen nozzle filter (options)
Spray solvent gun nozzle filter (options)
Supply voltage 220V, 110V, 380V etc. according to order(options)
Protection class IP 54(options)
HMI LCD Screen/Touch screen(options)
Foot Switch (options)
@ Other options available on application.
**The exact size is based on real object
The information in this brochure relates to the operating conditions and applications described.
For applications and operating conditions not described, please contact us..
Subject to technical modifications.
Long Product Life
The Gkem's Cleanliness Extraction Equipment is high retention efficiency, high flow rate, and long product life, it contributes to better cost performance, Reusable design.
Reduction in Setup, Maintenance and Equipment Downtime
Installation of The Gkem's Cleanliness Extraction Equipment is simple and fast. which reduces time and costs. The Gkem's Cleanliness Extraction Equipment are available in a wide range of retention ratings to match the specific purity and flow requirements of wide variety of washing agents, and to further reduce maintenance as less frequent filter changeout is required.
In addition Gkem will support you by carrying out specific investigations and process analyses in order to reduce damaging particles in cleanliness-critical components and process fluids.
Integrated Design Provides Safe Handling
A easy-to-handle stainless steel housing encases filters membrane.
The integrated design allows quick installation and minimizes downtime.
• Manufactured by an industry leader in a world-class, ISO 9001 Quality Systems Standard facility.
• 100% blank value tested and testable
• Manufactured, tested and packaged in a cleanroom to ensure product cleanliness.
• Comply with fully CE compliant(the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage 2006/95/CE and Electromagnetic compatibility 2004/108/CE )
If you would prefer to search for something specific, please contact us.